2018 SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION
Blacktown Rugby Union Football Club (“BRUFC”) is Blacktown’s premier senior rugby Club. With 40 years of history, BRUFC are well known to the local business community and its residents.
Sponsors are an integral part of our Club’s success on and off the field. Our Club is able to provide its sponsors with a range of promotional, branding and marketing benefits that will boost awareness of your brand and business in the Blacktown and Greater Western Sydney area. We are confident that you will be able to select the appropriate sponsorship opportunity that will meet your corporate objectives. The sponsorship of our Club is an investment in the future success of your business.
BRUFC understands that the key to the continued success of many businesses is to engage with and be part of the local community. Being a local club that supports local business, BRUFC will gladly partner with your business in order to achieve this objective.
All sponsorship pricing is available upon enquiry and our Club is happy to meet with you to discuss your needs. For further information contact Committee Member Duke Wolfgramm on 0410 452 678 or via email: admin@
**Alternatively you can scroll to the bottom of this page and fill in our online query form. All enquiries are precious to us and will be responded to within 48hours**
Some of the commercial benefits and advantages of becoming a Club Sponsor include:
– Effective promotional and marketing of your brand and business via our Club Website, Social Media Pages and Team App (installed on player smartphones and devices);
– Jersey and Large homeground Signage advertising your business and support of a local sporting Club;
– Advertising on Club supporter merchandise including Polo shirts, beanies, training singlets, jackets etc.
– Player Awards named after our Sponsors;
– Where possible, reciprocal business transactions and exclusivity agreements;
– Free Club Supporter merchandise and a Certificate of Appreciation;
– Lunch and Dinner vouchers from our major sponsor the Brewhouse Marayong;
– Invitations to special functions and Club gala dinners; and
– Referral opportunities and building relationships between Club sponsors.
BRUFC are also open to a variety of payment structures, including payment by instalments or a combination of payments and account credit with your business.
If the sponsorship packages do not suit your needs, why not provide a one-off donation to BRUFC. Our Club would gladly accept donations from $250 to assist with our operational costs and expenses. Every donation will be promoted on our Club website and our social media pages which is a great way to advertise your business.